Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Carpe Diem

THE GRAND OLE' PARTY
Saturday we kids walked for Jared Klein, a republican who is running for Iowa State House, in a local parade.  We spent more time preparing for the parade than actually walking.  Oh well, it was fun.

We were swimming in our XXL tee-shirts.
When I said swimming, I meant SWIMMING!!
God bless the USA!
***

HERE COMES THE BRIDE...

Tiff, Chelsy Bontrager and I played the music for a wedding in Cedar Rapids Friday afternoon.  Then we sped down to Washington for another wedding at six... the same night! 
Always... talking... always...
Joe and Charity... the most in-love couple I've ever seen!  (This is the youth pastor at our church and his now-bride)
Don't ask me why...

* * *
So here's a snippet of our weekend... and there's lots more to come!
We always have to remember to 'carpe diem' -- seize the day!

3 comments:

Living Out Loud said...

Looks like you had an awesome week! did you get wet while you were swimming*grin*???
I am really exited to see ya'll again!!!
Miss ya'll, love ya'll, see ya'll in 20 hrs.
Mikaela=D

Anonymous said...

One size fits all right...(shirts that is)

Samm said...

You may not remember me but thats fine. Its Sam. Just a random comment but I live in Marion which is right next to Cedar Rapids.