I am happy to report that from much mothering from Mom, loving assistance from the kids, and lots and lots of prayers from friends literally across the country, I am feeling rather on the mend. The sad part of this report is that Tiff has it. Beth is tettering on the edge. Prayers for them, and the rest of the fam for that matter, are forever appreciated!
Tiffany and I enjoy sitting down and listing out different aspects of what we are experiencing at different times of our lives. Here's one list that we came up with this evening. Watch for more to come soon!
* * *
You Know You Are Really Sick When:
- You close your eyes and dream of ways to really truly blow, and I mean blow, your nose
- The highlight of your day is taking a shower
- You've been in pajamas for five straight days
- You are so tired you 'nap furiously' all morning, noon and night
- You realize the world really doesn't end if everything on your schedule doesn't get done.
- You know that you really have the best parent/sib set in the whole world!